Friday, 10 August 2012

Cook it: Salmon Noodles

 

 For those who don't me, I'm not the greatest cook. I don't really spend much time in the kitchen (unless I'm baking - I'm a keen baker however!).  Therefore, to prepare myself for having to cook for myself in my second year of university I'm going to try and cook as many meals as I can, and I'll post up all the information on here so you can too! This weeks first meal is Salmon Noodles. 

What you need:
  • Salmon. As much salmon as you want. Suggested amount is 150g per person. Make sure the salmon is skinless and boneless. Cut the salmon into medium chunks.
  • 1 large garlic clove. Crush it, we don't want it whole!
  • A pinch of dried chili flakes.
  • 75g tomato ketchup.
  • 2tbsp soy sauce.
  • 4 spring onions - chop them up to small pieces.
  • Handful of soybeans.
  • 300g pack of cooked egg noodles.

001. Get a pan, and heat vegetable oil in it.  Fry the garlic and ginger for about 10 seconds and then add the salmon pieces until cooked. You'll know that they're cooked when the go white and opaque.

   

 002. Then add the rest of the ingredients into the pan. This includes the tomato ketchup, soy sauce, chili flakes, spring onions and soy beans and then the noodles. Cook for 5 minutes, making sure that you stir the ingredients together. Have a little taste, making sure it's not too hot mind!

   

 003. Once you think it's ready divide into the bowls and munch it all down! Enjoy.

   

 Such a delicious meal. All it requires is one pan. Go try and make it now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...