Now, for those who don't me I am also slightly obsessed with all things cupcakes. As a lot of you know the last few months we have celebrated the Queen's jubilee and now the Olympics! To feel all patriotic I thought I'd cook some Jubilee cupcakes!
My only problem with these was getting the right colouring for the frosting. Trust me, if you want to get rich blues and reds do not make a frosting that includes butter, it only dulls the colour down! But the good news was that they were yummy and went down a treat :)
Come on Team GB! How are you supporting your country during the Olympics?



how fun! i absolutely love cupcakes! and i've just loved watching and catching up with the Olympics. always so much fun! :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
Thank you! I thought it was quite funny how instead of getting fit and doing exercise I baked cakes instead :D It's great fun isn't it! Don't know about you, but I think I might actually be getting square eyes from all the watching...
DeleteThese cupcakes look so good! x
ReplyDeleteThanks! They were so yummy :D I'll be posting the recipe soon, so if you get the chance you should try them out, they're so easy to make! :)
DeleteOh these cupcakes are too cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you! After all the hard work frosting them it seemed a shame to eat them - well, that thought only lasted about 10 seconds before I ate them ahaha
DeleteOmg...those cupcakes look sooooooo goood!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch ENJOY 20% OFF WITH THE CODE HAPPYTIME
http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.ca/
Thank you! :)
Delete